Become a part of a multinational team of writers and work under the supervision of a technical writer lead/manager. You will have the opportunity to develop content in a variety of media, including online help, web-based e-learning, and manuals designed to help customers implement solutions to ensure the operational integrity of their business data.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities:
Work with product managers, developers, technical support, and QA personnel to ensure that each documentation project meets the requirements of the software release as a whole.
- Review source materials, system requirement specifications, marketing requirement documents, release requirement documents, functional and design specifications, and software to learn about features of the software;
- Develop online Help, training materials, video tutorials, and other collateral as required;
- Identify new features, fix bugs and known issues to ensure that the documentation accurately reflects the state of the software as shipped.
Required Qualifications and Skills:
- Excellent knowledge of English (advanced or proficiency);
- Excellent writing, editing, and organizational skills;
- Concise writing abilities;
- Demonstrated ability to assimilate technically complex information;
- Ability to learn fast;
- Strong will in mastering technical writer’s profession.
- A highly professional team of Technical writers (5+ people);
- Direct cooperation with team in US;
- Competitive compensation;
- Compensation revision not less than 1 time per year;
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org